Biyernes, Marso 9, 2012

what I learned today

So I guess you're at the party with your girlfriend or something. Its been a long time since we last talked. You'll never know how much I am worrying about you right now. You'll never know how much I miss you. You'll never know how much I love you. It hurts that you would constantly push me away for some reason I don't know. Maybe its my fault, but at least you could've made a way to say hi. I just wanna  move on from this and and forget you. I know that I can't do so. In the back of my head I would ask myself.. What if it happens again? What if a part 2 is coming up? What if I get another chance to make it all right? All of these questions keeps me hoping for that chance to be with you again. This time,we'll end our story right. "With faith you can do anything" this quote from soul surfer inspired me to work hard for what I want. A manifestation of the quote was when I got my target time during my training session earlier this week. Since the splits I was maintaining were too slow, I knew I had to focus and have faith in myself to achieve my target time. We were doing 4x50 fast freestyle swim. The times I got were 39's and 38's. These times are too slow for me. So I told myself, "focus and have a little faith." Soon as the last set came, I got my target time of 36. Going back to the real topic of the blog post.. I told myself: "when I know that I want something so bad, I'll do anything to get it". Meaning, this is the mindset of mine about you B. I won't give up on hoping because I know this is what I want so bad. I am always yours. I'm just keeping my promise B....promise of forever.


I miss you so bad. Take care okay? I love you :*

-T

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento