Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

The reason for the teardrops

So it's a Friday night. The usual I'm here in my bed crying myself to sleep. I even played teardrops on my guitar in my itouch. I start to remember everything again. Damn my photographic memory. Friday was our favorite day off all. But now it's just a normal crappy day. I really miss him. Yes maybe 3 days can really seem like forever. Atleast I know he's alive (he updated his bbm stat. I wish he is happy right now,even if him not talking to me killing me inside. All I am praying for is for him to be safe always. I pray that God takes care if him. It's not eat for me to move on that easily. So don't judge me for doing so. He is such an awesome guy. He'll make sure that you're the luckiest girl in the world when you're in his arms. I miss being that girl. The tears are falling again. This is how much I love him. To see him happy would mean everything to me. He is the best guy I have met so far. I won't stop hoping a part 2 may come.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento